The 20% of men who know how to flirt with women can easily find a loving, sexual relationship with a new woman without really having to try. The remaining 80% of men who don't know how to flirt with women, dating and finding love can be a very difficult, frustrating and time-consuming process. These men often end up being ignored, rejected, overlooked or placed in the dreaded 'friend zone' by women.
Why is Flirting So Important?
For many guys, they don't want to have to engage in "games" such as flirting with a woman. They want women to just like them for who they are and then get on with having sex and beginning a relationship. However, the dating process doesn't work that way for a woman. Before a woman will be open to having sex or a relationship with you, she wants to experience sexual tension with you and observe how you react and respond under pressure. Flirting is the best way to achieve all of that.
For instance, if you're talking a woman who clearly likes you and she then begins saying challenging things or asking difficult questions to see if you squirm (all while having a little smirk or smile on her face), then she is flirting with you and trying to test your confidence. Your reactions and responses tell a woman everything about who you really are as a man. If you squirm, become nervous and feel as though you are losing her interest, then she knows that you're not very confident around women and would likely be hesitant in the bedroom and in life. However, if you are able to smile, remain calm and confident and continue talking to her in a light-hearted way, then she knows that you're a man who will remain confident in the bedroom and in life.
Flirting is also the most discreet way for a woman to show her sexual interest in you, without actually having to say, "Hey, I want to have sex with you." It's a subtle language and when you know how to speak it, you will notice that many women you meet are trying to communicate with you in that way. It's a pretty cool thing to notice because you suddenly realize how much choice you have with women.
Who Am I and Why Should You Learn From Me?
My name is Dan Bacon, founder of The Modern man program. I transformed myself from a shy guy who was constantly being rejected or dumped by women, into a confident, alpha male who has his choice with women. I have helped 1,000s of guys go through the same, rapid transformation and I would be honored to help you too. If you decide to learn from me, I will teach you how to feel 100% confident and in control when you flirt with women, so can have your choice of enjoying sex with many women or choosing the perfect woman for you to settle down with.
Feeling 100% confident and in control when flirting with a woman is critical, because if she senses that you are nervous and unsure of yourself while flirting, she will instantly lose interest. When you flirt right, the woman will feel a rush of sexual attraction for you and will want you right there and then...and no-one will be able to stop her. Flirting is one of my main weapons for success with women (I have many powerful techniques that I will teach you) and has allowed me to hook up with the hottest of girls all around the world.
The techniques you'll learn here at The Modern Man don’t just help you connect with women you’ve never met before - they are also extremely effective at helping you break down barriers with the women already in your life. Maybe you want your sexy next-door neighbor to finally realize that you are the guy for her. Perhaps it’s the pretty girl at the gym you’ve been casually talking to for months. Even the hot older woman you’ve been too afraid to make a move on can now be yours when you learn how to flirt correctly .
Knowing how to flirt will truly change your life. Maybe you’ve always been shy or just the type of guy who stands by and watches while your friends flirt and hook up with all the pretty girls. Now its your turn to get the attention you deserve! The process is completely painless and both your wallet and your libido will thank you for the smart investment you’re about to make by learning from me. It’s a smart decision. Learn how to flirt: Get phone numbers, get dates, find love and enjoy an amazing sexual relationship with a woman of your choosing.