When asked what type of man she wants, a woman will usually say something like, “A nice guy…someone who cares, who listens and treats me like a princess.” Yet, she will then do the OPPOSITE by dating a bad boy, a jerk or a guy who doesn’t treat her well. So, what is going on there?
The woman isn’t lying. She really does want a good guy, but a typical nice guy usually misinterprets what she means by “nice” and that is where the problems begin. What she means by “nice guy” is a confident, masculine guy who is also a good guy. She does not mean a shy, unassuming, nervous nice guy who feels intimidated by her and makes her feel as though she’d almost be doing him a favor by being with him.
Do Nice Guys Finish Last With Women?
Nice guys who get rejected or dumped by women are those who are shy, nervous, wimpy and intimidated around women. Most guys in this world are GOOD GUYS and most guys have a girlfriend or wife. Women do not prefer bad men or bad boys over good guys who are confident and masculine. When you see a nice guy getting rejected by a woman, it is almost always because he lacks confidence and masculinity.
How do you become more confident and masculine? You need to focus on becoming an even stronger man (mentally and emotionally) than you already are right now. Being a shy, nervous, self-doubting nice guy is not the answer to short or long term success with women. If you lack confidence and masculinity, it won’t matter how nice guy are to women, they just won’t be interested because your mental and emotional weakness will turn them off.
The Type of Nice Guy That Women Don’t Like: Wimpy, Pushover, Nervous, Too Nice
When a woman says that she wants a nice guy, she is NOT referring to the type of guy who:
- Is overly nice and polite to her like he would be to his grandmother.
- Tends to accept her demands or bad behavior, just so she will spend time with him or continue talking to him.
- Is nervous around her.
- Is shy in social situations.
- Is intimidated by her and feels as though he needs to impress her.
- Doesn’t understand that getting her to like him as a person is completely different to making her feel sexually attracted.
- Calls or texts her too often, not allowing her to miss him.
- Tells her that he has “feelings” for her too early.
- Lets her push him around.
- Usually puts her needs ahead of his own in the hope that it will impress her.
- Listens to all of her problems and discusses them in the same way that her girlfriends would.
- Thinks that being a good friend means that she will eventually reward him with sex.
The Type of Nice Guy That Women Do Like: Confident, Stands Up For Himself, Cool, Good Guy
Now that we have talked about what women DON’T want in a nice guy, what DO they actually want? A woman’s version of a nice guy is a man who:
- Is a good guy, but is not a pushover or doormat for women or people to walk all over.
- Is confident around women.
- Is confident around other guys.
- Is charming.
- Takes on the masculine role in an interaction, on a date or in a relationship.
- Respects women and enjoys their company, but also gives plenty of time and attention to his life and what he’s achieving/trying to achieve (i.e. his life purpose).
- Uses humor in a confident, attractive way.
- Engages her in stimulating conversation that has a sexual undertone.
If I Did it, So Can You
Personally speaking, I transformed myself from a nervous, self-doubting nice guy into a confident, good guy alpha male. I went from constantly being rejected to constantly having sex.
Here are some photos of me BEFORE and AFTER I learned how to be the confident guy that I am today. If I can do it, so can you. These guys have already learned from me and are now enjoying easy success with women.
I am still the same nice, good guy that I always was, but the difference is that I am now a confident good guy. My nervousness, shyness, anxiety and fear of attractive women is GONE. Why is that important? Women are attracted to the strength in men and turned off by the weakness. Nervousness, anxiety, shyness, insecurity, etc are all weaknesses. The more confident and strong that you become as a guy, the more naturally attractive you are to women.