Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last With Women?Are women lying when they claim to want a nice guy as a boyfriend?
When asked what she wants in a man, a woman will usually say something like, “I just want a nice guy ...someone who cares and who listens” but those SAME women will then do the OPPOSITE and date a bad boy, a jerk...or a guy who doesn't treat her well. Why?
Video: Why do women always go for bad boys?
In the modern world, hundreds of millions of nice guys are finding it difficult to attract women and get a girlfriend. Why is it happening? Are women lying when they claim to want a 'nice' guy? Not at all. You see, when a woman says, "I just want a nice guy" she really does mean it. However, most guys confuse being a nice guy with being really, really nice to a woman...and that's where the problems begin and why most nice guys finish last with women.
When a woman refers to a nice guy she is NOT referring to the type of 'nice guy' who:
- Is overly nice and polite, like he would be to his grandmother.
- Tends to accepts a woman's demands or bad behavior, just so she will spend time with him or continue talking to him.
- Is nervous around women.
- Is shy in social situations.
- Is intimidated by women and feels like he needs to impress them.
- Doesn't know what to say to women (usually linked into trying to impress women).
- Calls women too often, not allowing them to miss him.
- Tells a woman that he has 'feelings' for her too early.
- Behaves submissively around women and looks up to the woman as though she is the more dominant one.
- Becomes a 'doormat' for women and puts his own needs aside.
- Listens to all of woman's problems and discusses them in the same way her girlfriends would.
- Gives away his power to women, and allows women to become the 'boss'.
- Asks a woman what she wants to do, instead of being a man and taking the lead on dates and in relationships.
When used in combination, the behaviors and actions listed above will absolutely DESTROY the attraction a woman feels for you. Ultimately, it goes against everything that women are naturally attracted to in a man.
Now that we have talked about what women DON'T want in a nice guy, what DO they want? A woman's version of a nice guy is a man who:
- Is a good guy, but is not a pushover or doormat for women or people to walk all over.
- Is confident around women.
- Is confident around other guys.
- Is charming.
- Knows how to behave like a 'challenge'.
- Takes on the masculine role in an interaction, on a date or in a relationship.
- Respects women and enjoys their company, but also gives plenty of time and attention to his life and what he's achieving/trying to achieve.
- Uses humor in a confident, attractive way.
- Confidently makes conversation in an interesting way with women.
Which type of guy are you? Are you the nervous nice guy type or the confident nice guy? If you are more like the nervous nice guy around women, then let me help you fix that right now. My advice is guaranteed to transform you from a nervous nice guy type into the kind of man that all women are desperately looking for.
After 5 years of research, speaking to 1,000s of women face to face and teaching men (the secrets to success with women) from all around the world, we have found that nice guys DO NOT finish last with women if they just learn how to attract women properly. You don't have to become a "bad boy" to attract women - you just need to learn a few more techniques about attraction, flirting and conversation.
You can still be a nice guy to women, but you also need to know how to make a woman feel sexual attraction for you. Click "Next Page" to continue learning.
|Article by Dan Bacon. Founder and lead dating coach for TheModernMan.com|
|Dan Bacon's Google profile. Photos and useful links.|