When asked what she wants in a man, a woman will usually say something like, "I just want a nice guy...someone who cares, who listens and treats me like a princess." Yet, that very same woman will then do the OPPOSITE by dating a bad boy, a jerk or a guy who doesn't treat her well. Why is that? It's simple. When a woman says, "I just want a nice guy" she really does mean it. However, most guys confuse being a nice guy with being really, really nice to a woman and that's where the problems begin.
The fact is, most women really do prefer good guys over bad boys. However, they do not prefer wimpy, shy, nervous nice guys over bad boys. The type of good guy that a woman prefers the most is what she refers to as a real man. If you are interested in learning how to be a real man, then watch Better Than a Bad Boy.
Do Nice Guys Finish Last With Women?
Nice guys do not finish last with women. The type of nice guys who finish last are those who are shy, nervous, wimpy and intimidated around women. As you would have seen in your own life, many nice guys get laid, get girlfriends and get married to perfectly beautiful women. So, what is their secret? These nice guys are either more confident than you, or they have gotten lucky with a woman who will eventually dump them for being a wimp. Watch: The 3 Stages She Went Through Before Breaking Up With You. I made that video for guys who are now looking to get their ex back after being dumped for not being enough of a man for her.
If you're a nice guy and you want to come first in the dating race, then you need to focus on becoming an even stronger man than you already are right now. Being a shy nice guy is not the answer to short or long term success with women. What is the answer? Become a real man.
Nice Guys That Women Do Not Like
When a woman says that she wants a nice guy, she is NOT referring to the type of guy who:
- Is overly nice and polite to her, like he would be to his grandmother.
- Tends to accept her demands or bad behavior, just so she will spend time with him or continue talking to him.
- Is nervous around her.
- Is shy in social situations.
- Is intimidated by her and feels like he needs to impress her.
- Doesn't know what to say to her to keep a conversation going and keep it interesting (usually linked into trying to impress women).
- Calls her too often, not allowing her to miss him.
- Tells her that he has "feelings" for her too early.
- Behaves submissively around her and looks up to her as though she is the more dominant one.
- Always puts her needs ahead of his own, even though she doesn't return the gesture.
- Listens to all of her problems and discusses them in the same way that her girlfriends would.
- Lets her wear the pants/boss him around.
- Asks her what she wants to do, instead of being a man and taking the lead on a dates and or in relationship.
When used in combination, the above behaviors and actions will absolutely DESTROY the attraction a woman feels for you. Ultimately, behaving like that goes against everything that women are naturally attracted to in a man.
Nice Guys Who Finish First With Women
Now that we have talked about what women DON'T want in a nice guy, what DO they want? A woman's version of a nice guy is a man who:
- Is a good guy, but is not a pushover or doormat for women or people to walk all over.
- Is confident around women.
- Is confident around other guys.
- Is charming.
- Takes on the masculine role in an interaction, on a date or in a relationship.
- Respects women and enjoys their company, but also gives plenty of time and attention to his life and what he's achieving/trying to achieve (i.e. his life purpose).
- Uses humor in a confident, attractive way.
- Engages her in stimulating conversation that has a sexual undertone.
Are You a Nervous Nice Guy?
Are you a nervous nice guy or a confident, good guy? If you are more like the nervous nice guy around women, then let me help you fix that right now. My advice is guaranteed to transform you from being a nervous nice guy into the kind of man that all women are desperately looking for. You do not have to become a bad boy to attract women; you just need to learn a few more techniques about attraction, flirting and conversation and become even more confident than you are right now. You can still be a nice guy to women, but you have to get rid of your nervousness, shyness and feelings of intimidation around women.
If I Did it, So Can You
Here is me BEFORE and AFTER I learned how to be the confident, charismatic guy that women love. If I can do it, so can you. These guys have already learned from me and are now enjoying easy success with women. I am still the same nice, good guy that I always was, but the difference is that I am now a confident good guy. My nervousness, shyness, anxiety and fear of attractive women is GONE. Why is that important? Women are attracted to the strength in men and turned off by the weakness. Nervousness, anxiety, shyness, insecurity, etc are all weaknesses. The more confident you become, the more naturally attractive you are to women.