Have you ever started talking to a woman (or group of women) and run out of things to say after only a few seconds or minutes? Or, have you ever gone on a date started panicking half-way through because your lack of conversation keeps creating awkward silences between you and the woman?
Don’t worry, most guys have that problem and it is EASILY fixed. When a guy has the problem of ‘running out of things to say’, it’s usually because he:
- Is too worried about saying the wrong things.
- Is trying too hard to impress the woman.
- Doesn’t listen well-enough to what the woman is saying (and not saying).
- Doesn’t use enough humor to open the woman up and get rid of any awkward tension between them.
- Doesn’t use enough (or any) flirting to take himself out of the ‘friend zone’ and cause the woman to feel sexual attraction.
- Is unclear what topics of conversation women find interesting.
- Is putting on a persona, instead of just being himself and saying whatever he feels like saying.
- Doesn’t have much experience talking to women, so he is unsure what he needs to do differently when talking to a woman.
- Is too neutral or unemotional in his expressions and energy.
- Is being too uptight, instead of just chatting to the woman in a relaxed, fun and light-hearted way.
- Is unsure how to tell stories and share information about himself in an interesting way.
- Is not asking the right questions to get the woman to open up and talk freely.
The good news is that all of these mistakes (and more) can be prevented quickly and easily by learning and then using the right conversation techniques. Let’s look at one of the problems from the list above and give you an example of how to fix it:
“12. Is not asking the right questions to get the woman to open up and talk freely.”
This one is interesting. Guys who are great at conversation can make even the most COLD, distant and ‘stuck up’ woman open up to them and start talking freely. In fact, with the right techniques you can make a woman not want to stop talking to you for HOURS. There are many things that a great conversationalist does to make this happen. One of those is to ask the RIGHT questions, in the RIGHT order. Some guys make the mistake of asking simple, standard questions that tend to lead to a DEAD END in the conversation. After the woman has finished answering the ‘simple’ or ‘standard’ question, there’s really nothing more to talk about on the subject so it dies...and all that's left is an awkward silence.
I must point out: While asking the right questions is very important, it doesn’t solve everything on its own. You need to know how to make women feel emotional and excited about talking to you, by using a number of other techniques revealed in The Ultimate Guide to Conversation. One great question that I like to ask during a conversation with a woman I’ve just met is, “So, what’s the best thing that has happened to you in the last few months?” You’ll find that women tend to smile and think hard about the last few months of their life. When she comes back with an answer, you will have just discovered the BEST THING to be talking to her about!
If you’d like to learn how to be a master conversationalist, by using our proven techniques – then I recommend that you download and listen to The Ultimate Guide to Conversation. You’ll discover how to talk your way into sex, dates, love and relationships with the women of your choosing.