When should the first kiss happen on a date? How can you avoid rejection when going in for a kiss on a date?
Instead of worrying about when the first kiss should happen, you should instead focus on letting her experience your confidence throughout the date. Women are most attracted and turned on by a guy’s confidence, so as long as you are displaying confidence (and not nervousness or insecurity), then the woman will be feeling turned on by you and will want a kiss to happen.
How to Initiate the Kiss
There are all sorts of ways that you can move in for a first kiss on a date, but what I like to do is get the woman warmed up prior to the kiss. That way, there is less of a chance that she will try to play hard to get when you make a move. Note: If a woman plays hard to get, it is almost ALWAYS just her way of testing your confidence and that is a GOOD thing. The more a woman tests your confidence and sees that you remain calm and confident, the more attracted she will become. So, when you notice that a woman is testing you, see it as a good thing and be happy about the fact that she is making herself feel more turned on by you.
Okay, that aside, here’s how to get her warmed up for a first kiss on a date:
- Kiss her cheek when you meet: When you meet her for the date, give her a casual kiss on the cheek when you say hello. She will naturally lean into receive it and instantly see that you are a charming, confident guy. Giving her a quick kiss on the cheek like that is also a great way to create sexual tension between the both of you. Sexual tension is absolutely essential if you want her to WANT the first kiss. Without sexual tension, 95% of women will reject the first kiss attempt.
- Grab her hand and kiss it: When she does or says something really nice to you, pick up her hand and pretend to a really romantic guy by giving her an overly dramatic kiss on the hand like something you’d see in a romantic movie. If she responds well to this by smiling and laughing, then she is open to being kissed right then.
- Test the waters: Knowing when to kiss on a first date allows you to avoid rejection. Another technique to use it to test the waters. If she says something mean during the date and then says, “Sorry!” simply smile and say, “Okay, come here – give me a kiss on the cheek and make it up to me…” If she laughs and kisses you on the cheek, then she is ready for the first kiss.
- Start with general touching: You rarely kiss a woman that you have not already made some form of physical connection with before. Throughout the night, find a reason to touch her hand, arm or neck at least once. If she has been touching you randomly throughout the date, she is trying to signal her interest in kissing you.
Sometimes, it is Best to Make Her Wait…Just a Little Longer
Sometimes the best kiss for a woman is the kiss she has to wait for. For instance, if it’s your first date and she leans in to kiss you:
- Hold ‘that moment’ for two seconds: Before leaning in to kiss her, look her in the eye for about two seconds, allowing the sexual tension to heat up even more. She will remember it forever and after the date, she will be on the phone to her friends talking about your amazing first kiss together. That type of kiss usually only ever happens in movies and she will be bragging about it to her friends and excitedly playing it back over and over again in her mind for weeks to come.
- Lean in again: After the initial kiss, pull back and stop for a few moments. Then, lean in and plant a soft kiss on her lips, but take it slow. This is still only the first kiss, you want it to be memorable and make her eager for more.
If you are the one who decides when and where you will kiss, you begin to hold the dating power in the relationship. This power allows you to call the shots and be in charge of how the relationship develops. Of course, the first kiss is only one way of enjoying more intimate kissing and sex. If you’re wondering when a first kiss should happen on a date, then it’s safe to assume that you have a fair bit more to learn about women. Don’t worry, women are complicated creatures and most guys out there could do with a little bit of help.
Why Learn From Me?
My name is Dan Bacon, founder of The Modern Man. My attraction and dating techniques have been tested and proven to work by me and 1,000s of my students from all over the world. When you learn from me, not only will you discover the answer to the question “When should you have a first kiss on a date?” but you will also uncover the secret to guaranteeing that you get a second date and can then move things towards a successful, loving relationship.
Here at my website, you will learn how to:
- Get women to fall in love with you, quickly and easily.
- Turn rejections from women into pleas for your attention.
- Find the woman of your dreams and then be able to keep her.
- Become the envy of every guy you know.
- Ask out a woman out only minutes after meeting her and have her eager to go on a date with you.
- Get the sexiest women you meet to be your lover or serious girlfriend.
- Discover a more confident, assertive side of yourself that you never knew existed.
- Start a sexual relationship with that one girl you’ve always liked.
If you’d like to learn the secrets about success with women and dating that most guys will NEVER know, click here and I will begin explaining all the different ways I can help you make women fall madly in love with you when the first meet you, on a date and even 20 years into a relationship. I have helped 1,000s of guys from all over the world and I would be honored to help you too.