Picking up women in a supermarket or grocery store can be a very easy or very difficult thing to do, depending on who you are.
If you are a confident, easy-going guy and are able to have a casual chat with a woman, approaching and picking up a woman in a store will be easy for you. However, if you come across as a nervous, shy or tense, the woman will put her guard up and want to get away from you and the conversation.
Women are attracted to the strength in men and turned off by the weakness, so the more confidence you can allow yourself to feel when interacting with women, the more attraction they will feel for you.
Women are mostly interested in how you make them feel when they interact with you. Does your body language and vibe make her feel comfortable or awkward and tense? Does your conversation style make her smile and laugh, or does it make her feel awkward and tense?
Does your energy and vibe make her feel drawn to you or repelled by you?
Those are the things that really matter. If you want to be successful at picking up women in any environment, you have to be able to make women feel attracted to you based on what you say and do when interacting with them.
Watch this video to understand how it works…
You are in the vegetable section of the supermarket and you see a beautiful woman nearby. Knowing that women are attracted to a guy’s confidence, you allow yourself to relax and be confident enough to talk to her in an easy-going and relaxed way.
You walk over and stand next to her. While smiling in a relaxed and easy-going way, you confidently say something like…
- You: Hey…I want to ask you something. I always seem to buy the same sort of vegetables here. I get broccoli, carrots and some mushrooms and then I usually cook that up with a steak. What are some good vegetables that you use and recommend?
- Her: [Gives you her recommendation]
- You: Cool, that sounds like a great idea. I might have to get some of those now. Thanks for that. I’m Dan by the way…what’s your name?
- Her: Julie.
- You: [Smile and jokingly say] Cool…Julie the vegetable expert.
- Her: [Laughing]
After that, continue the conversation and make sure that you add in some flirting and humor to keep it interesting.
Mistakes to Avoid When Approaching Women in Grocery Stores
When approaching women in supermarkets or grocery stores with the intention to pick them up or get a phone number, make sure that you avoid these common mistakes:
1. Nervous body language: If you see a woman that you want to approach, don’t look at her in a nervous way. Just keep doing your shopping as normal and be in a relaxed, easy-going mood. When you can do that, your body language will automatically relax and appear non-threatening.
2. Standing around in a suspicious manner: Don’t stand in an aisle waiting for women to come walking along. Keep moving around and doing your shopping as per normal and when you see an opportunity, make your move.
3. Following a woman around for a long time: If you’re going to approach a woman, do it right away.
Do not follow her around like you’re a stalker or creepy weirdo. Just casually walk up and start a conversation like, “Hey, how are you? I was just doing my shopping here and noticed you and thought – wow, I’ve got to say hello. My name is Dan…what’s your name?” and then keep the conversation going until you are ready to get her phone number.
Need to Build Up Some Confidence Before You Approach Women at a Supermarket or Grocery Store?
Most guys feel a bit nervous or anxious before approaching a woman, but it doesn’t have to be that way. You can actually build up your confidence to the point where you feel completely relaxed, comfortable and excited about approaching a woman for the first time.
Here’s an introductory video that explains how to do it…
Want to Know the SECRET to Success With Women?
Watch this hidden video where Dan exposes his BIGGEST secret to success with women, which allows you to easily get laid or get a girlfriend.
This video is only available here and you can watch it for free right now.