Yes, because most relationships can get back together after a break up.
It all depends on how you approach it.
You will have the highest chance of getting her back, if you:
1. Fully prepare yourself to attract her in new ways, the next time you interact with her
If a guy doesn’t change his approach to attraction and then interacts with his ex, then she’s not going to feel motivated to give him another chance because it seems like it would be the same kind of relationship experience as before.
For example: If he was insecure in the relationship and still seems insecure to her, then she will assume that nothing would really change.
She’d still end up feeling turned off by his insecurities and wanting to end the relationship once again.
As a result, she doesn’t see any point in giving him another chance and then having to go through with another break up.
So, she ends up rejecting him when he tries.
This is why, you need to make sure that you are fully prepared and ready to attract your ex girlfriend in new, interesting and more appealing ways when you next interact with her.
For example: Some of the ways you can do that, include…
- Being a lot more confident and self-assured around her, rather than feeling insecure and unsure of yourself, or being kind of confident.
- Being an emotionally independent man who loves her and does want her back, but doesn’t actually need her back to feel better about himself.
- Standing up to her or putting her back in her place in a loving, but assertive way, rather than letting her get away with bad behavior (e.g. insulting you, being unreasonable, lying about or exaggerating the reasons for the break up, throwing tantrums, completely blaming you for the break up, accusing you of being a bad boyfriend to her, making herself out to be an innocent victim, even though she contributed to the break up in many ways).
- Using humor to diffuse an angry, tense conversation about the relationship, rather than resorting to blaming her, trying to make her feel guilty or feel bad about herself. This is an example of standing up to her in a loving, but assertive way (i.e. you’re not cowering under her pressure or feeling intimidated by her anger or annoyance. You have the balls to remain calm, confident and in control and use humor to lighten the mood, even though it seems ‘risky’ to do so. You’re not intimidated, but you’re not being an asshole about it. You’re doing it in a loving, but assertive way).
- Being an emotionally masculine guy that she can look up to, respect and depend on because you are in control of your emotions, rather than copying her way of being (e.g. becoming very emotional, always wanting to talk about your feelings with her, being too cute to the point where you end up acting more like a boy than a man, throwing a male tantrum, sulking, storming out of the room in a huff or because you’re upset and can’t control yourself).
- Being more assertive (in a loving, respectful manner) towards her, rather than acting like a nice guy to hopefully suck up to her. Women aren’t attracted to nice guy who try to suck up to them. You always have to maintain your masculinity, while still being a good guy. If you stop being masculine and start being too soft, gentle, accommodating and nice, her attraction for you will switch off.
- Using ballsy humor or playfully challenging humor to make her smile, laugh and feel good in your presence, rather than being so serious about everything and making her feel tense or bored. For example: She asks you, “So, have you missed me?” and you say in a confident, playful manner, “Only as much as you’ve missed me” or, “Missed you? Hang on, what’s your name again? Who are you?” or, “I’ve missed your cooking, but not you” or, “I only miss you when I’m doing laundry. Can you do my laundry for me?”
- Flirting with her to make her feel like a sexy, desirable woman, rather than treating her like a neutral friend and giving her the impression that you’re not interested in her sexually and romantically anymore.
The more that you attract your ex girlfriend in new, interesting or appealing ways, the more she will feel as though it’s in her best interests to give you another chance, or else she will end up regretting it later on.
However, if you try to get her back by giving her what she had with you in the past or behave like you did leading up to, during and after the break up, it’s almost certainly not going to be enough for her.
So, she will keep trying to find herself a replacement man to help herself move on and discourage you from trying to get her back.
2. Don’t immediately try to get her to commit to a relationship
You might be totally ready to get back into a relationship with your ex right now, but she’s probably not feeling the same way about you…yet.
You can change how she feels, but until then, it’s a one-sided relationship (i.e. you feel attracted to her and want her back, but she doesn’t feel the same way).
The thing is, when a woman breaks up with a guy, she will have usually disconnected from her feelings of respect, attraction and love for him in advance.
Weeks, months and sometimes even years in advance, a woman will begin preparing herself to break up with and move on from her man.
Then, when she eventually breaks up with him, she will usually be at a point (emotionally) where she feels completely disconnected from him and ready to begin moving on.
So, if her ex then tries to push her into getting back together, without first reactivating her feelings, rather than thinking, “Oh, wow – he sounds so sincere about changing and making me happy. Maybe I should give him another chance,” she will usually think something like, “How can he even think about us getting back into a relationship? Doesn’t he realize that my feelings for him are gone and that nothing about his actions and behavior has changed that so far? He wants me back now, but he hasn’t even changed yet. I have no guarantee that he will change and at this point, I just can’t be bothered waiting around to see if that will happen. I fell out of love with him a while back and it just feels like too little, too late for me now. I’m done.”
She then tells him that he doesn’t have a chance with her, she is over it and he should just move on.
That’s why, if you want another chance with your ex girlfriend, it’s very important that you don’t put any pressure on her to commit to being in a relationship with you.
The best approach is to interact with her and focus on having fun and feeling good as you talk to each other.
Make her laugh, smile and feel good to be talking to you, rather than making her feel tense, stressed out or pressured to commit to getting back together.
The more relaxed she feels when talking to you over the phone or in person, the more open she will become to seeing you in a different light.
Then, rather than focusing on your past mistakes, she will begin to see the positive things about the new and improved you.
As a result, her guard will come down and she will begin to reconnect with her sexual and romantic feelings for you again.
At that point, she will feel as though you and her are boyfriend and girlfriend again, but haven’t officially gotten back together.
She then wants to get back with you and explore her new feelings for you, rather than risking you losing interest and moving on with another woman instead.
Another thing that will increase your chances of getting back with your ex girlfriend is…
3. Don’t waste time ignoring her for many weeks or months
Sometimes a guy will the mistake of thinking that giving his ex girlfriend a lot of space, will eventually cause her to forgive his mistakes, miss him and want him back.
She will then contact him and he will get her back.
Sounds great, but it rarely works out that way.
In most ex back situations, the woman has lost too much respect, attraction and love for her ex to care that he’s not contacting her anymore.
In fact, she will usually feel relieved and happy that he (her ex who she is no longer attracted to and no longer wants to be with) is not trying to convince her to give him another chance.
She knows that he could probably convince her to give him another chance if he re-attracted her and seduced her, but if he doesn’t try, then she is free to move on with other men.
So, what a woman will usually do, is use the time that her ex isn’t contacting her, to move on.
This usually involves her going out with her single friends and meeting and hooking up with new guys, for drunken one night stands that she often doesn’t even admit to her friends (i.e. she tells her friends that she shared a taxi or Uber with the guy, but she got out at her house and he went home. She never admits to future boyfriends, or her husband that she has has one night stands).
Alternatively, she gets on dating apps, lines up a bunch of dates with random, handsome men, hooks up with one or two of them and possibly gets into a new relationship and falls in love.
Then, by the time her ex eventually reaches out the her again, he is shocked and disappointed to find out that she has been happily moving on and enjoying single life, or has fallen in love with a new guy and is in a committed relationship with him now.
Her ex is then left feeling devastated and wondering what went wrong.
He thought that cutting off contact with an ex woman was a great trick to use, but it wasn’t.
Unfortunately, what a guy like that often doesn’t realize is that ignoring an ex who doesn’t have feelings for you, is the absolute worst approach to getting her back.
The reality is that even if a woman does still care about her ex and is secretly hoping he will attempt to get her back, there is no guarantee that ignoring her for weeks (or a month or two) is going to get her back.
Instead, in most cases, the woman begins thinking things like, “Well, I guess he doesn’t have feelings for me after all. If he did, he would have at least called me to check how I was doing, but he walked away and has never looked back. What a fool I’ve been for hoping that we could possibly work things out, while he’s probably been moving on by having sex with other women. Well, enough is enough. I’m done with him. It’s now my turn to move on!”
She then opens herself up to going out, meeting, having sex with and dating new men.
Then, when her ex finally gets in touch with her, she will likely say something along the lines of, “Why are you calling me now? We’ve been broken up for ages. I don’t get it. Anyway, I’m seeing someone else now and I’m happy. So, please don’t call me again. Bye.”
So, what should you do instead?
If you want to give your ex girlfriend some space to let things calm down between you and her, that is totally fine.
However, giving her any more than 7 days of space is a waste of time.
Waiting longer than that can cause a woman to believe that you’re no longer interested in her.
So, a woman will usually then double her efforts to fully get over you and move on.
This is why, you should give her a few days to a week of space if you want to.
During that time, you should fully prepare yourself to give her an upgraded attraction experience when you interact with her again, so she actually feels motivated to get back with you.
Then, call her on the phone, re-attract her and get her to want to catch up with you in person.
In person, fully reactivate her feelings for you and get her back.
That’s how real men get women back.
No games, just natural attraction and a confident, assertive, loving approach that works.
4. Level up as a man in ways that she wasn’t expecting
For a woman to want to give an ex man another chance, she usually wants to see that he’s leveled up as a man and is now able to offer her a new, exciting and different attraction experience than he did before.
For example: He can now stand up for himself when she is talking down to him, but do it in a way where he is being lighthearted and easygoing, while also being assertive.
As a result, he’s still being a good guy, but is more ballsy or manly now, which she likes.
Alternatively, he’s more confident and self-assured now, he is focused on his goals and ambitions and is starting to make progress, or he makes her feel like a desirable woman rather than a neutral friend, buddy or housemate.
If her ex can show her that he’s not stuck at the same level as before, she will automatically start to feel a renewed sense of respect and attraction for him.
She won’t necessarily jump all over him and want him back immediately just for that, but it will make it easier for him to get her back because she’ll see that things really would be different now.
On the other hand, if a woman notices that her ex’s approach hasn’t really changed or improved or has become unattractive in other ways (e.g. he’s become too nice, he’s trying to suck up with her, he seems desperate and lost without her), she will feel as though she’d probably be better off without him.
As a result, she will want to continue moving on from the break up.
By the way…
If you’re unsure how to go about leveling up in ways that she will find attractive, here are some questions that will help you figure it out.
- Do I make her feel feminine in contrast to my masculine vibe and approach, or does she only really experience neutral, friendly feelings for me now, or worse, only feel negative, uncomfortable feelings?
- Am I always able to remain confident when she tries to test my confidence by being cold and distant, throwing a tantrum or pretending not to be interested in me anymore, or do I crumble and become insecure and unsure of myself under her pressure?
- Do I believe in myself and in my value to her no matter what, or do I feel as though she’s out of my league and I was just very lucky to have her?
Am I emotionally independent (i.e. don’t need her reassurance to make me feel confident, happy, or sure of myself), or am I clingy, needy and insecure?
- Do I make her feel as though she needs to put in effort to impress me and maintain my interest, or am I way too keen, nice and predictable, so she doesn’t feel the need to impress me much, or at all?
- Am I able to break through her bad moods and get her to smile, laugh, open back up to me and feel like being close with me, or do her moods intimidate and confuse me?
By asking yourself the questions above, you may have begun to realize some of the ways that you had been turning off, as well how you can now re-attract her in ways that she isn’t expecting.
When you re-attract her in ways that she isn’t expecting, she suddenly feels drawn to you again and realizes that she isn’t completely over you.
Additionally, she realizes that if she gave you another chance, it would be enjoyable for her too.
As a result, giving you another chance becomes something she warms up to.
However, if you remain stuck at the same level you were at before, not only won’t she be interested in giving you another chance, but you will struggle to find or keep another quality woman like her.
When a guy experiences that, he often ends up feeling unworthy of quality women (even though is more than worthy) and eventually accepts a woman that he’s not even very attracted.
Then, he spends his life feeling secretly miserable, missing his ex and wishing that he could get her, or another quality woman like her.
Yet, if he doesn’t ever level up his ability to attract and keep a quality woman, he will almost certainly struggle in that area for life.
So, be sure to level up (and quickly) before you contact her in the next week or so.
Don’t wait too long.
Make it happen asap and get her back.
5. Let her sense that if she got back with you now, it would be a completely new and enjoyable relationship dynamic
Getting the dynamic in a relationship right, is the best ways to make a woman feel motivated to be loving, attentive and devoted to you for life.
It makes her feel as though she made the right decision to be your girl and that it would be next to impossible for her to find another man like you.
As a result, she doesn’t want to leaver you and works hard to maintain the relationship and be a good woman to you.
On the other hand, if you get the relationship dynamic wrong, a woman will be unhappy, fall out of love with you over time and begin heading towards leaving you.
Eventually, when is ready to do so, she will break up with you and leave.
So, if you want another chance with your ex girlfriend, it’s essential that you understand how to let her sense that if she got back with you, it would now be a completely new and enjoyable relationship dynamic.
What are some examples of good vs. bad relationship dynamics?
- A good relationship dynamic is when you are the more emotionally dominant one, so she can relax into thinking, acting and behaving like a feminine woman around you.
- A bad relationship dynamic is when you’re submissive, timid, hesitant and essentially allow your woman to walk all over you with her confident, dominant personality, which ends up making her feel like the boss in the relationship, or like the ‘man’ or the one who is wearing the pants.
- A good relationship dynamic is when you make your woman feel sexy and desirable.
- A bad relationship dynamic is when you treat a woman more like one of your buddies, or end up taking her for granted and making her feel like you aren’t really impressed by her appearance or feminine appeal anymore.
- A good relationship dynamic is when you believe in yourself and in your value to a woman, which then causes you to think, act and behave in a confident, emotionally strong way.
- A bad relationship dynamic is when you feel as though you got very with her and she’s out of your league, which can cause you to become needy, clingy, jealous and overly protective of her.
So, are you ready to interact with her today, make her feel attracted to the changes in you and then get her back?
Alternatively, do you need a little more help to prepare yourself, before you interact with her, re-attract and get her back?
Want Her Back FAST?
Watch a secret video by Dan Bacon where he reveals the fastest way to get your ex back.
It's only available here. Enter your email below to watch the video for FREE right now.