Here are 5 possible things that could happen when you move out:
1. She may begin inviting her girlfriends over, going out and having a great time meeting new guys with them
There are some women who might sit around after their guy moves out and cry and miss him.
However, in a lot of cases, a woman might use the breakup with her guy as an opportunity to reconnect with her friends and enjoy the single life again.
For example: She might…
- Invite her friends over and hang out doing ‘girly’ stuff (e.g. give each other manicures and pedicures and facials, watch soppy movies and eat ice cream out of the tub), without worrying about what her guy will say or having to end things early because of him.
- Go out to the bars or clubs that she’s missed out on because of her relationship.
- Dance, drink alcohol and flirt with guys that she meets when out having a good time with her friends.
- Give out her phone number, or even hook up with a new guy who makes her feel attracted.
Of course, the more time she spends having fun with her single friends, the more likely it is that she won’t miss her ex very much.
Additionally, one of her hookups might turn out to be a guy she really likes.
She may then find that she’s texting back and forth with him, talking to him over the phone and going out on dates with him, so she doesn’t have time to miss her ex.
She might also begin noticing that, even at her loneliest times (i.e. when no one is around to distract her), she no longer misses him, or even thinks about him very much.
Her life and mind are now occupied with other things (e.g. which club she’s going to next with her girlfriends, the new guy in her life, focusing on her career or studies, pursuing a hobby or sport) and she gets used to being without him.
So, if you want your ex to miss you when you move out, you need to make her miss you, but not by disappearing.
As you may have realized by now, that can backfire on you if she begins having a lot of fun with her friends and then with a new guy that she might meet along the way.
This is why, a better approach is to continue to interact with her, over the phone and more importantly in person and make her feel sparks of sexual and romantic attraction for you again (e.g. by making her smile and laugh every time she’s talking to you, flirting with her to create sexual tension between you again, showing her via your actions, behavior and attitude that even though you want her back, you don’t need her back to be happy and live a good life).
The more she notices that she’s feeling attracted to you again in a good way and that when she’s out with her friends she can’t stop thinking about you, the more open she will become to giving you another chance.
It’s then up to you to gently guide her back into a relationship with you.
Another possible thing that could happen when you move out is…
2. She may struggle to find a new guy and spend most of her time missing you
Although an attractive woman can usually find herself a replacement man pretty easily, there are times when a woman might struggle (e.g. because her heart isn’t in it, no one seems to make her feel attracted in the way that she wants).
In a case like that, she may find herself spending a lot of her time thinking about and missing her ex.
She may even think things like, “This is the time he used to get home. I wonder where he is now. I wonder if he’s thinking about me too, or if he’s already moved on. I hate feeling like this. I miss him so much, even though I know that breaking up was probably for the best.”
Here’s the thing though…
If the guy calls her on the phone and sparks some of her sexual and romantic feelings for him again, she will quickly begin to regret breaking up with him after all.
So, don’t just move out and expect your ex to miss you and then hopefully want you back.
Instead, you’ve got to make her miss you.
Call her and reawaken some of her feelings for you again.
If it goes well, invite her to meet up with you for a coffee, or to come over to your place to hang out.
If you don’t think she’d be up for that, just end the call on a positive note and then cut off contact with her for 3 to 7 days, so she can really begin to miss you.
During that time, or after a week, she might text or call you to say hi.
Whatever happens, after a maximum of a week, you should call her and arrange to catch up with her in person so you can fully reactivate her feelings for you and get her back.
Important: Don’t make the mistake of thinking that ignoring her for longer will make her miss you more.
In most cases, ignoring a woman for longer than a week usually results in her assuming that you’re not interested anymore.
She may then put in extra effort to find a replacement man to move on with.
Then, by the time you get in touch with her again, it may be too late.
3. She may finally feel as though she can be her real self and not want you to come back and ruin that
When a woman initially falls in love with a guy, she might often find herself conforming to his way of thinking, likes and dislikes.
For example: She might…
- Spend more time going out with friends even though she prefers to spend time alone at home with him, or she likes to go out, but stays in because he’s a homebody.
- Eat more of the foods he prefers, rather than what she really likes (e.g. she likes spicy food but it gives him heartburn so she stops eating it for his sake).
- Mostly watch the movies he prefers (e.g. action) to make him happy.
- Be an evening person who likes to stay up late and then sleep in, while he prefers to go to bed early and wake up early (or visa versa), so she ends up adjusting her rhythm to match his.
- Enjoy hanging out with her friends, but he’s a bit of a loner, so she stops seeing them as often as she’d like to so that she can be with him instead.
- Be physically active and enjoy sports or going to the gym, but he’s a bit of a couch potato (or visa versa), so she finds herself staying home with him more often, or being more active than she would ordinarily want to be.
So, when they break up and he finally moves out, she might start to rediscover all the things she enjoys.
She then might begin thinking things like, “Wow! I can’t believe how I allowed my personality to change so much, just to make him happy. Being single again is so liberating to me. I can finally eat what I want, do what I want, hang out with whomever I want and be who I want to be. This is amazing! I’m never going back to living like that ever again!”
Then, if the guy tries to get her back, she will naturally push him away and say, “No.”
Here’s the thing…
Even if your ex might initially be reluctant to give you another chance because she doesn’t want to give up her newfound freedom to be with you again, it doesn’t mean she will stick to her decision.
If you quickly level up and show her via your attitude, actions, behavior and the way you treat her that being with you won’t change her into someone she doesn’t want to be (e.g. stressed out, repressed), but instead you now allow her to be her true self when she’s with you, she will naturally open up to giving you another chance.
You can then build an even better relationship with her than before, based on mutual respect for each other, rather than one of you disconnecting from your true self to be with the other.
4. She may begin using Tinder and setting up dates that end up with sex back at her place or his
There are some women who don’t like the idea of being single and lonely.
So, when her guy moves out, a woman like that will immediately take steps to find a new man to start a relationship with as soon as possible, or quickly begin dating new guys for casual sex, company and fun (e.g. by going on Tinder, joining an online dating site, or accepting dates from guys at work/university/the gym).
As a result, she will be too busy enjoying herself to find the time to miss her ex.
Of course, if her ex stays in contact with her and uses every interaction to reactivate some of her feelings of respect, attraction and love for him, she will likely find herself wanting to be with other men less and less.
She may then begin thinking things like, “I know we’re broken up, but even though I can have my pick of men to date and have sex with, I can’t stop thinking about him and missing him.”
So, if you want your ex to be thinking about you in that way, you can’t move out and then sit around waiting for her to miss you based on her feelings for you in the past.
Remember: Those feelings have changed (i.e. been reduced), otherwise you wouldn’t be moving out, right?
That’s why, you need to make her miss you based on the way you make her feel from now on (e.g. attracted, excited, interested, respectful, rather than turned off, bored, stressed out or tense).
The more she begins to associate positive feelings with you again, the more she will naturally miss you.
When you make her feel that way, her sexual and romantic feelings for you begin flooding back and you can then get her back and enjoy a new relationship.
5. She may find that she isn’t missing you and assume it’s because you and her aren’t meant to be
In some cases, a woman might think she’s going to miss her ex when he moves out, only to realize that she doesn’t.
Instead, she quite enjoys having the place all to herself and being able to do whatever she wants, whenever she wants.
She may then start thinking things like, “I really thought this would be difficult for me to handle and that I wouldn’t be able to cope without him being here. Instead, I’ve realized I don’t miss him at all and that I’m handling things perfectly fine on my own. I’m sure if we were right for each other, I wouldn’t be feeling this way. So, this is clearly a sign that we aren’t meant to be. I can now move on, without worrying that I’m going to regret this breakup one day.”
She will then likely open herself up to meeting, hooking up with, dating and falling in love with a new man.
So, if you don’t want that to happen, you have to convince your ex that you and her really are meant to be.
However, you can’t do it by saying that to her.
Instead, you need to make her feel it, by getting her to fall madly in love with you again.
To do that, you first need to reawaken her feelings of respect and sexual attraction for you.
For example: Some of the ways you can do that when you interact with her from now on, over the phone and especially in person are…
- Use humor to snap her out of her defensive shell and make her smile, laugh and feel relaxed to be around you again, rather than stressing her out by trying to convince her to give you another chance based on your belief that you and her are right for each other.
- Pass her tests (e.g. when she’s being cold, mean or saying that you and her aren’t meant to be), by maintaining your confidence with her, rather than giving up.
- Flirt with her and create some sexual tension between you so she wants to hug, kiss and have sex with you again, rather than acting like a neutral friend.
- Show her via your attitude, actions, behavior and conversation style that you’ve leveled up as a man and she can now truly look up to you, respect you, feel attracted to you and love you, rather than continuing to turn her off by making the same mistakes as before.
When you do that, she will naturally begin to reconnect with the love she used to feel for you, except this time, the love will be deeper, more mature and more meaningful than ever before.
When she falls back in love with you, she will naturally begin to believe that you are her are meant to be and that life just wouldn’t feel right without you in it.
Want Her Back FAST?
Watch a secret video by Dan Bacon where he reveals the fastest way to get your ex back.
It's only available here. Enter your email below to watch the video for FREE right now.