Learning how to love yourself is extremely important to your success at picking up women and keeping a relationship together because women are attracted to the emotional strength of men and turned off by the weakness.
If you don’t love yourself, it will always come through via your body language, vibe, behavior, conversation style and actions around women.
Who you are on the inside always comes through on the outside.
You can’t hide it.
When you don’t love yourself, women pick up on the fact that you lack self-esteem and don’t feel like you’re good enough for them, which is a huge turn off.
Women are naturally attracted to the emotional strength of men and turned off by the weakness. The stronger you are emotionally, the more attractive you are to women. Learning to love yourself is just one way to improve your emotional strength as a man.
So, how can you do it? Here are…
15 Ways to Love Yourself More
Learning to love yourself is something that you can achieve right now.
However, if you don’t do most of the following, you will probably wake up 30 years from now and realize that you’re still unhappy with yourself.
So, don’t waste anymore time.
Do as many of the following things as you can, as soon as possible:
- Understand that no-one is perfect and we all have areas that we want to improve. You’re not a failure because you have things to improve. It’s normal, natural and it’s actually a good thing because it means that your life isn’t over. You have so much more potential.
- Accept who you are right now as being good enough to be loved and accepted by other people.
- Focus on your strengths and positive qualities as reasons to love yourself.
- Feel optimistic and excited about improving on your weaknesses and negative qualities, rather than feeling like it’s all too difficult or that you’ll never be good enough.
- Forgive your past mistakes (everyone makes mistakes!), rather than wasting more of your life feeling as though you’ve already messed up too much and can’t do any better in the future.
- Get clear on your purpose in life and then follow through on it with unrelenting determination and confidence.
- Stop comparing the speed of your success to others. People succeed at different rates depending on many factors.
- Feel grateful for what you’ve already achieved, while also feeling excited about what you might be able to achieve in future.
- Do things that make you laugh and smile. You deserve to feel happy like that.
- Do things that make other people laugh and smile when they are around you. They deserve to be happy like that too. Let them feel good around you. Don’t hog the happiness.
- Allow yourself to be your true self. Love yourself for being a unique part of this world.
- Allow others to be their true self around you. Love them for that.
- Stop trying to please everyone. There will always be people who try to bring you down to make themselves feel better.
- Realize that if you don’t allow yourself to receive your own love, you will struggle to freely give it to a woman, friends and family. As the old saying goes, “You need to love yourself first before you can truly love others.”
- Understand that you are connected to an infinite source of love that is yours to share and experience with others. You won’t ever run out of love if you freely give it to others. Instead, you will experience more love and have a stronger connection to the infinite source of love.
As you can see from the list above, learning to love yourself isn’t just about thinking that you’re good enough.
There’s more to it than that.
The more you can love yourself, the easier it will be to love others without feeling afraid about not getting any love in return.
When you are full of love to the point where you are not afraid to give love to others, you become much more attractive, charismatic and appealing to others.
Think about the people you’ve met in life who are confident in themselves and have high self esteem, but who are also loving and good to others. Pretty much everyone wants to be around people like that.
You can be that kind of guy too. You don’t have to be good looking, rich and have a perfect body to be the kind of guy that everyone likes. It’s much easier than that.
Yet, that’s not what the media would have you believe…
The Superficial Modern World
If you watch a lot of TV, listen to the lyrics of the latest songs and watch the latest movies, you will be bombarded with a superficial way of looking at life.
In the media, it’s all about how a guy looks, how much money he makes, how tall he is, his six pack abs and big dick.
If you pay attention to the messages in the media, you find it difficult to feel like you’re good enough for attractive women or for the majority of society.
After all, you only need to watch E!News or Entertainment Tonight or The Insider and you will see female journalists gushing over a guy’s looks and status in society.
If you are not in the same position as he is, you might think that you don’t deserve to truly love yourself because you’re just you. You’re not a worldwide celebrity on TV and you don’t have female journalists saying, “Oooh, look at his abs…wow.”
Here’s the thing though…
In real life, most women really don’t care so much about a guy’s appearance and more are interested in his inner qualities and personality.
For example: A study by Jamaco (a UK menswear company) found that 72% of women preferred the guy on the right over the guy on the left.
Yet, 62% of men assumed that the guy on the left would be more attractive.
Why is the guy on the right more attractive to so many women?
The guy on the left looks like he might spend way too much time worrying about his physical appearance (like a woman or a gay guy would), whereas the guy on the left looks more relaxed, easy-going and capable of loving a woman for who she is.
There’s nothing wrong with the guy on the left though.
He could be a really good guy and even cooler, smarter and more loving than the guy on the right, but we’re talking about what women are attracted to here.
…and the way that women feel attracted to men is WEIRD.
Watch this video to see what I mean (especially the part that I begin explaining at 6 mins and 6 seconds into the video).
As you will discover from the video above, you can actually get women to love and appreciate the odd, quirky or what you think are “ugly” things about you.
It’s weird how it works, but hey – we live in a weird world. We’re on a planet that is apparently floating in infinite space amongst billions of galaxies that have trillions of planets and stars (which are mostly like our sun).
It’s a weird world man.
If you want to be happy and successful with women, you’ve got to accept the way that things REALLY work and then use that to enjoy life.
You deserve to love yourself and you deserve to have beautiful women in your life. If you don’t think that you deserve that, you’re doing it wrong man.
You are more than good enough for the majority of women out there.
If you don’t know that now, I will make you realize it if you click around my site and keep learning.
Loving Yourself Means That You Will Have High Self-Esteem
Self esteem (noun): Confidence in one’s own worth or abilities; self-respect.
Women are naturally attracted to the emotional strength in men (e.g. confidence, high self esteem, assertiveness, determination, courage, etc) and turned off by the weakness (e.g. insecurity, low self-esteem, etc).
Being able to love yourself and allow yourself to have high self esteem is important when you approach women for the first time, go on a date and when you’re deep into a relationship.
If you don’t love yourself and feel as though you’re not good enough, you’re either going to get rejected or will get dumped later on in a relationship when the woman has had enough of feeling turned off by your emotional weakness.
So, get it sorted now.
Learn to love yourself by understanding that you ARE good enough.
If you are aware of some things about yourself that need improving (e.g. your conversation skills with women, your ability to attract women, etc), then go ahead and work on that. While you are in the process of getting that sorted out, make sure that love and accept yourself for who you are right now.
The truth is, most women are much easier to impress and attract than guys realize.
Yet, if you go through your life feeling as though you will never be good enough, then most women will accept that about you.
They will see you as a guy who just doesn’t have the emotional intelligence to get a grip on how to be a confident man who loves himself and is moving forward in life towards bigger and better success.
You don’t have to have achieved all of your goals to feel like you are good enough.
Feel as though you are good enough now, while also working hard to get to where you want to be in life.
Everyone is on a journey. Love your journey. Love yourself. You are good enough. You do deserve to be loved by yourself and those around you.
Yes, there are going to be some haters, but you cannot please everyone. There will always be some people who feel like they need to bring you down to feel better about themselves.
Don’t let that bring you down. Instead, feel sorry for them because they haven’t yet learnt how to love themselves enough to give love to others.
Want to Know the SECRET to Success With Women?
Watch this hidden video where Dan exposes his BIGGEST secret to success with women, which allows you to easily get laid or get a girlfriend.
This video is only available here and you can watch it for free right now.