Here is what to do when your girlfriend talks to other guys:
- Relax, and trust that her love and attraction for you is real. Understand that if you become insecure over it, you will most likely say or do something that you will regret later on.
- Accept that she is yours and that it’s normal for her to talk to other guys, just like it’s normal for you to talk to other women, but not actually hook up with those women or leave your girlfriend because of it.
- Focus on making her feel even more respect and attraction for you as a man.
- Understand that you cannot control her and be a policeman in her life. If you try to control her or hide her away from the world because of your insecurity, she will lose respect for you and actually begin to find other guys more attractive than you.
- Realize that she could be testing you to see how confident you really are. If she notices that you remain confident in her attraction for you no matter what, she will feel more attracted to you than the other guys because you will have displayed a rare type of alpha male confidence that women find irresistibly attractive.
- Make sure that you have balance in your life (i.e. you have other important things to focus on), rather than making your girlfriend the main focus of you life.
- Accept that when you’re in a relationship with a woman, you have to give her 100% of your trust, even if that trust might be broken. Giving 100% trust is an essential part of allowing the love, respect and attraction to deepen over time.
- Know that you will never be able to maintain and deepen her respect, attraction and love for you by being jealous and insecure.
- Believe in yourself and your attractiveness to her.
- Understand that if you become clingy, insecure and jealous about it you will only make other guys look more attractive in her eyes, because women are turned off by emotional weakness.
Why Does it Bother You When Your Girlfriend Talks to Other Guys?
Just because you and your girlfriend are together, it doesn’t mean that you own each other for life or that you will never temporarily find other people attractive.
Look at it this way…
You most likely talk to other women all the time, either at work, university or in social situations.
You might also have female friends that you enjoy hanging out with. You probably also feel attracted to some of them and have imagined what it would be like to have sex with them.
However, that temporary attraction or interest you have in those women or other women hasn’t yet caused you to dump your girlfriend or cheat on her, right?
In the same way, just because your girlfriend is talking to other guys and may even feel attracted to some of them, it doesn’t means she views them as being better than you or thinks that she has to leave you and hook up with those guys instead.
As long as you are deepening your girlfriend’s feelings of love, respect and attraction for you over time, there is no reason for her to want to leave you.
Watch this video to understand how a woman’s attraction for a man works and how you can use it to make sure that your girlfriend is more attracted to you than other guys…
In the video above, you will learn that you actually have a lot of direct control over how much or little attraction your girlfriend feels for you.
So, if you are being attractive in her eyes and her respect and love for you is deepening over time, there’s no reason for her to leave an awesome guy like you.
What is Your Gut Instinct Telling You?
Do you feel as though your girlfriend is cheating on you or wants to cheat on you?
Do you think that your gut instinct is correct in assuming that she wants to cheat or has already cheated, or do you think it’s possible that you’re just being insecure and imagining that she wants to cheat?
For example: If your girlfriend is a decent, trustworthy woman who has never given your cause to doubt her love, attraction and loyalty to you, then why should it matter when she talks to other guys?
Talking to another guy does not equal cheating.
It’s normal for a woman to interact with different people and even have friendships (some of them with guys) outside of her relationship with her boyfriend (fiancé or husband).
When a man makes his girlfriend feel intense attraction and respect for him, even if she feels attracted to other guys, in her mind she’ll be thinking, “This guy is cute, but he just can’t compare to my boyfriend. He doesn’t make me feel the way that my boyfriend does.”
She will know that it would be a mistake for her to cheat on her boyfriend because she would end up with another guy who isn’t able to make her feel the kind od respect, attraction and love that her boyfriend does.
Are You Feeling Insecure About Your Attractiveness to Her?
An important question to ask yourself is, “Why does it bother me so much when my girlfriend talks to other guys?”
For example, could your insecurity about her talking to other guys be due to one of the following things?
- You feel insecure about your attractiveness to her (i.e. you are worried that she finds other guys much more attractive than you).
- You believe she is too good for you and that she can do better…and you’re worried that she is beginning to realize that.
- You don’t have anything else going on in your life besides your relationship with her…so you have become clingy and controlling because you’re worried about losing the most important thing in your life.
- You have trust issues that stem from your childhood or past relationships.
- She is an untrustworthy woman who has cheated on you in the past.
Depending on how you answer these questions, you will realize that the problem is either you or her.
If it’s you, then you need to focus on becoming more emotionally strong and emotionally mature.
If it’s her (i.e. she is untrustworthy), then you need to realize that your relationship with her probably isn’t going to last a lifetime unless you can make her feel so addicted to being with you that other guys seem unappealing.
Being Confident About Your Attractiveness to Her
If you don’t believe that you deserve your girlfriend (i.e. you “got lucky” when you scored her), then it’s only natural you would be worried if you see her enjoying herself when talking to other guys.
You might then react by having a jealous tantrum, becoming clingy and needy around her or constantly needing her to confirm her love for you.
Here’s the thing though…
If a guy doesn’t believe in his ability to attract his girlfriend, nothing she says (e.g. “Don’t worry, I love you. I wouldn’t ever want to cheat on you or hurt you”) will ever calm his fears because he knows that other guys make her feel more attracted than he is.
If you are insecure about your attractiveness to your girlfriend, then you absolutely must improve your ability to trigger her feelings of attraction for you.
On the other hand, if your girlfriend has given you cause to doubt her trustworthiness, (e.g. she has cheated on you before), the question you should be asking is not, “What should I do when my girlfriend talks to other guys?” but rather, “Why am I putting up with this bad behavior? Why haven’t I dumped her already and found myself a better, more beautiful and more trustworthy woman?”
Sometimes a guy will find himself stuck in a toxic relationship and he will be afraid to leave because he fears that it will be difficult to get another, even better girlfriend than the one he’s got.
Yet, when he feels like this, not only does he go through his life fearing that she will find another guy and dump him, he also ends up giving her too much power over him.
When an untrustworthy woman realizes that she can do anything to her man and he will never put her back in her place, address her bad behavior or dump her if she is out of line, she will usually do bad things to him just to show him who is boss.
However, this is not the basis for a healthy and lasting relationship.
When a woman controls her man, the relationship dynamic is out of balance because deep down she simply doesn’t respect him as a man.
Without respect, a woman will not be able to feel proper attraction for her boyfriend, so she will begin to wonder why she is staying committed to him.
If she talks to other guys and meets a guy who triggers exciting feelings of attraction, respect and love, she will naturally begin to lose interest in being with her boyfriend.
Good News: She’s Most Likely Just Testing You
Even when a woman is in an established, loving relationship, she will regular test her boyfriend to make sure that he is still the confident man she hooked up with.
She will also test him to ensure that his confidence is growing stronger over time, so he becomes a more capable man in this life and is then a better provider and protector.
When a woman tests your confidence and sees that you remain emotionally strong and unfazed, it allows her to further relax into being your woman and for her feelings of respect and attraction for you deepen further.
So, rather than get upset when your girlfriend talks to other guys, use it as an opportunity to deepen her feeling of respect and attraction for you by not losing confidence in yourself and your attractiveness to her.
When you have that mindset, it will come through in your behavior, actions and your conversation style and no matter how many guys she talks to, she will always prefer the deep attraction she feels for you compared to the superficial, temporary attraction that she feels for other guys.