Here are 8 tips to help you get your ex girlfriend back if you feel like you’re losing her and won’t ever have another chance with her:
1. Are you 100% sure that you are losing her, or does it just seem that way at that moment?
Even if a woman still has feelings for her ex and is open to them getting back together, she will rarely make it obvious.
Some common reasons are:
- She wants him to show her that he is confident and manly enough to take action and go after what he wants (i.e. to get her back), rather than needing her to encourage him.
- She doesn’t want to show a lot of interest and then get rejected by him, if he eventually changes his mind.
- She doesn’t want him to think that he can get her back without actually changing anything about himself.
Some guys don’t realize that, so they just keep texting and waiting for an enthusiastic response from her that almost never comes.
Here’s the thing…
She may be interested, but it’s hard to tell via text because it’s just a bunch of words on a screen.
There’s no way of accurately gauging a person’s state of mind.
So, if a woman is looking for signs that her ex boyfriend is more confident than he used to be, or is even interested in getting her back and not just looking to be friends from now on, she won’t be able to get that from texting alone.
He might seem confident, or interested, but she can’t be sure.
That only comes through in his voice (i.e. she can hear if he’s feeling sure of himself or nervous) via a voice text or call.
She can also see it in his body language and the way he responds to her (e.g. if she tests him by acting offish) via video call or in person.
So, when he sticks to text, she starts off seeming interested initially and then gradually begins to lose interest.
He then naturally takes that as a sign that he’s losing her.
So, if you just stick to text, your ex girlfriend will almost certainly end up getting bored, annoyed or thinking that she’s wasting her time with you, even if she was initially open to working things out.
When that happens, she will push herself to move on by dating, sleeping with and opening herself up to falling in love with new men.
At that point, it will almost certainly feel like you’re losing her.
2. Understand some of the ways you may be pushing her away
For example: Her looking at you as being an unattractive guy due to your recent insecurity, self-doubt, or lack of courage when it comes to her.
That can happen if you feel unsure of how to behave around her because she hasn’t made it obvious that she’s still interested.
So, when you interact with her, you’re possibly thinking, “What if she’s not interested and tells me not to contact her again?” or “What if she tells me she’s found a new boyfriend? What will I do then?”
Those kinds of thoughts make you come across as nervous, unsure of yourself, anxious, timid and lacking in confidence.
These are all qualities and behaviors that turn a woman off (because women are instinctively attracted to the emotional strength, not weakness, in a man).
Alternatively, you may be pushing her away by unintentionally giving her mixed messages, which then results in her playing hard to get, or feeling the need to move on.
For example: One of the ways you might be doing that is by…
Showing interest by texting her, so she feels like there’s a chance you can work things out, but then ruining things by never progressing to a call and then a meetup.
She then decides that you’re not really looking to get back together and are just open to being text buddies from now on.
As a result, she pulls away to protect herself from getting hurt or rejected by you.
It can then seem like you’re losing her because she’s being cold, distant or seems uninterested.
Yet, she may simply be reacting to how you’re coming across and how that is making her feel.
3. Stop looking at other guys as competition for her
Seeing yourself as being better than other guys automatically makes you behave in ways that will re-attract her.
Of course, seeing yourself as better than other men isn’t about being arrogant, selfish, mean, hurtful, or looking down on others.
Instead, it’s about seeing yourself as the best guy out there for your ex (and other women as well), while also being respectful and considerate.
You can still be the good guy that you are, without looking at other guys as being competition for your ex girlfriend’s affection.
When your ex picks up on your calm, relaxed, confident mindset, she will naturally feel attraction for you.
She won’t be able to stop it.
It’s an automatic reaction that women have.
It’s a natural attraction, and they cannot turn it off.
Women naturally feel attraction for confident, self-assured men.
On the other hand, worrying about other guys does the opposite.
When a woman sees that her ex is being critical and unkind about other guys in the hope that he will seem like a better option in her eyes, or just gives up because he doesn’t believe he can compete (and win), she feels even more turned off by what she perceives as his jealous, emotionally weak and insecure behavior.
Here’s the thing…
Women aren’t attracted to a man when he’s being insecure by looking at other guys as competition to him.
She wants to know that you believe in yourself and in your value and attractiveness to her, no matter what else is happening around you (e.g. she says or does things to try to make you feel insecure, she’s dating or pretending to date another man).
She won’t tell you that, but it’s what she really wants.
4. Understand that a woman can change her mind about you in an instant
All it usually takes in most cases is a spark of sexual and romantic attraction.
When a woman feels a spark of attraction for a guy again, she naturally starts to see him in a more positive light.
She feels drawn to him in a good way.
That then motivates her to give him another chance, or risk losing a better version of him and feeling left behind.
However, if a woman doesn’t feel renewed attraction and a guy is trying to convince her to give him another chance, she’s not going to enjoy that.
She’s not going to feel motivated to get back with him.
The feelings aren’t going to be mutual.
Yet, when you attract her in new and more interesting ways, she’s going to feel a spark, even if she initially thought it was unlikely to happen to her.
As a result, her positive feelings of love and attraction will start flowing again, instantly.
It’s not a struggle.
It doesn’t take weeks, months or years to happen.
It happens right away because she feels a spark again.
On the other hand, no spark = lack of interest.
It seems difficult, impossible and like you’re losing her and won’t ever have another chance with her.
5. Try re-attracting her and then giving her a week of space
What does it mean to re-attract an ex?
It means reawakening her sexual and romantic feelings for you, so it feels right for her to be seduced into doing the things that bring a relationship back together again (e.g. hanging out, touching, hugging, kissing, sex).
It’s about making her feel the way she did when she first fell in love with you (e.g. ‘butterflies’ in her stomach, longing for you to touch her, feeling turned on, feeling excited about the sparks flying back and forth between you and her, wanting to be around you).
She then relaxes her guard and opens herself up to see where things go from there.
Yet, it doesn’t take a lot to make a woman feel that way.
Only a small spark is enough to stir up her curiosity and cause her to want to interact with you more.
Then, when you also give her a few days of space (between 3 to 7 is optimal), it allows her to realize that she does miss you.
She then becomes more open to interacting with you to see how she feels (which allows you to fully reactivate her feelings and get her back).
Important: Don’t make the mistake of thinking that if a week will make her miss you, then waiting even longer will make her miss you more.
Sometimes that can work.
However, in most cases, a woman will feel resentful, annoyed and want revenge, if her ex doesn’t try to get her back after more than a week.
6. Prepare yourself to attract her in new ways
Examples that may apply to some guys are:
- How a guy used to act like a victim, or seek pity if his girlfriend didn’t show him enough love. So, to show her that he’s leveled up and is no longer like that, he now switches the tables on her by being more of a challenge (e.g. doesn’t desperately look for her approval or attention, plays a bit hard to get). As a result, she feels as though she needs to charm him to maintain his interest, rather than feel annoyed by his constant need for attention and approval.
- How he used to be a bit too cute in his behavior around her, which made her feel turned off (i.e. because she perceived him as being too girly). Now he behaves in a much more manly way by being more ballsy. He stops being the soft, sensitive guy he used to be to hopefully win her over and instead, takes the risk to playfully tease her and spark her feelings of attraction again.
- How he used to worry about saying or doing the wrong thing, so he tiptoed around her all the time and let her get away with bad behavior or disrespecting him. Now he just laughs when she creates drama or pretends to be upset to make him chase her. He lovingly stands up to her while still maintaining his position of power.
7. Don’t give up if you haven’t even re-attracted her yet
Some guys feel that all hope is lost because they’ve tried ‘everything’ to get their ex to open back up to them.
Yet, in reality, the guy has tried a bunch of things that don’t work.
For example: Some of the things a guy might do to try and get his ex back that actually turn her off even more are…
- Begging, pleading and even crying for her forgiveness.
- Promising to change anything she wants for another chance with her.
- Sending her walls of text to express his feelings.
- Asking her to explain why she broke up with him and what changes she wants him to make so she will feel motivated to try again.
- Using the 30 Day No Contact Rule (i.e. cutting off all contact for 30 or more days in the hope that she will miss him and come running back).
Here’s what you need to know…
Just because you’ve already tried to get your ex girlfriend back and have failed, it doesn’t mean she isn’t interested in working things out.
In almost all cases, it simply means that the approach you have used so far hasn’t hit the mark for her.
If you change your approach to one that causes her to feel sexual attraction and romantic love again, then her willingness to give you another chance will change too.
She will go from thinking she doesn’t want you in her life anymore, to wondering if she made a mistake by ending things.
That then motivates her to open back up and see what happens, rather than risk losing you and regret it.
8. Get her back while you still can
A woman will only remain single for a limited period of time after a breakup.
If she happens to meet a new man who makes her feel more respect, attraction and love than her ex, then even if she initially wasn’t sure about moving on, she will do it now.
She will put the relationship with her ex behind her and focus on making things work with the new guy.
So, the longer you wait to begin the ex back process with your ex girlfriend (e.g. because you feel like you’re losing her and won’t ever have another chance with her), the more time you’re giving her to find a replacement guy.
It then becomes so much more difficult for you to get her back, because she has a valid excuse (i.e. a new boyfriend) not to want to see, talk and interact with you anymore.
Want Her Back FAST?
Watch a secret video by Dan Bacon where he reveals the fastest way to get your ex back.
It's only available here. Enter your email below to watch the video for FREE right now.