How to Make Sure That You Succeed With Women in 2015
Setting a New Year’s resolution is a great way to get clear on what you want to achieve with women. However, it’s very easy to slip back into unmotivated, procrastinating ways of thinking after the first week of January has passed.
Here is how to ensure that you remain focused and achieve your goal, rather than letting another year of your life waste away being unsuccessful with women…
1. Give yourself credit for any success you’ve achieved
A big part of building and maintaining confidence with women and with anything else in life, is giving yourself credit for the progress you have made, rather than focusing on the times where you have failed.
Insecurity (noun): Lack of confidence or assurance; self-doubt.
Confidence (noun): Belief in oneself and one’s powers or abilities; self-confidence; self-reliance; assurance.
Confidence is about having belief in yourself and your abilities. To have belief in yourself when it comes to women, you must actively give yourself reasons to believe in yourself. Ask yourself questions that allow you to give yourself credit for what you have achieved so far with women…and then focus on those positive thoughts rather than focusing on negative thoughts.
- What are you able to do now (with women) that you weren’t able to do 12 months ago? (Give yourself credit for that).
- Are you more confident around women? (Even if you are only 50% more confident, give yourself credit for it. You are on your way to becoming more and more confident).
- Are you able to keep conversations going and keep them interesting for longer?
- Are you able to attract women in more ways that you could last year?
- Have you become an emotionally stronger man?
- Have you become less nervous around attractive women?
- Do people respect you more now that you’ve become more confident and masculine?
Give yourself credit for the things you’ve achieved so far, rather than feeling down about what you haven’t been able to do. Focus on the reasons why you will achieve your goals with women, not on the reasons why you might not.
As I tweeted on New Year’s Eve back in 2013…
Focus on the reasons why you can succeed, not on the reasons why you might not be able to.
— Dan Bacon (@Dan_Modern_Man) December 31, 2013
2. Know that if you made progress in 2014, you can achieve your goals in 2015
If you made progress with your women-related goals in 2014, you will make even more progress in 2015. If you don’t make the same old mistakes that have caused you problems in the past and instead begin to use the right approach with women, you will achieve your goals. Success with women is simple, natural and automatic when you know what you’re doing.
If you have made any progress with women in 2014, then you are not a failure with women. You are a great man and you are on your way to complete success with women. It is within your reach.
Keep pushing forward and before you know it, you will be lying in bed with the woman of your dreams. She will turn to you and say, “I love you so much” and you will realize that you’ve done it.
“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time” and “”Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” Thomas A. Edison (1847-1931. Inventor of the light bulb, phonograph, motion picture camera and many other important pieces of technology).
“Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” Winston Churchill (1874-1965. Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom)
“Believe that you can and you’re half way there.” Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919. Former President of the United States)
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” Mark Twain (1835-1910. American author).
“Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” Jim Rohn (1930-2009. American author)
“You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” Margaret Thatcher (1925-2013. Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom)
3. Get the education about women that you’ve been missing
In life, you only know what you know.
For example: If you don’t know how to attract women, then you don’t know how to attract women. When you interact with a woman that you’d love to begin a relationship with, you won’t be able to make her feel much attraction for you and she just won’t be interested.
If you don’t know how to keep a conversation going and keep it interesting, your conversations with women will feel boring, awkward and even forced at times. You won’t be able to keep conversations going long enough to properly connect with women, so opportunities to hook up with a woman or begin a relationship will keep slipping through your fingers.
If you are at a point in your life where you still need to learn specific things about how to be successful with women, then decide to make 2015 the year that it all happens for you.
“It is what we think we know already that often prevents us from learning.” Claude Bernard (1813-1878. French physiologist).
“Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.” Confucius (551 BC – 479 BC. Chinese philosopher).
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948. Indian lawyer and and philosophical leader).
“All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882. American philosopher)
“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790. Founding Father of the United States)
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” Chinese Proverb
“Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” Anais Nin (1903-1977. French author)
Now is the time to make a choice to take a chance that will change your life forever.
If you go through life hiding from doing the things that make you afraid, you will never grow into the man you really want to be.
Facing your fears, stepping out of your comfort zone and standing up to be the man that you dream of being is an amazing achievement, which leads to a lifetime of happiness and satisfaction beyond any comfort you will ever feel by hiding away in fear.
Make 2015 the year that you finally get the results with women that you’ve been missing out on for so long…
Want to Know the SECRET to Success With Women?
Watch this hidden video where Dan exposes his BIGGEST secret to success with women, which allows you to easily get laid or get a girlfriend.
This video is only available here and you can watch it for free right now.
Thanks for this.
It was motivating the mere thing of having the option of “get my ex back” as a simple goal for 2015 just like: ok I’m gonna loose 10 kilos 🙂
Thank you a lot for helping.
I wish 2015 to be as great of a year for me as to The Modern Man.
My triumph is your triumph and viceversa.
Cool, I hope to be helping you get your ex back!
Have a great 2015!
My New Year´s resolution is to be the man and let women be the women. Simple.
PS: I love your articles!
Awesome New Year’s Resolution! Give women that gift and they will gladly give you the gift of sex, love and a relationship.
Have a great year!
Was chatting to you over on YouTube recently. Decided to put my money where my mouth is and get “Better Than a Bad Boy.” Full disclouse: I’m still downloading it and haven’t watched it yet — but this page spoke to me and I felt I had to comment.
From researching, I see that you have dedicated a lot of the program to life purpose. This is a much better fit for me now than dating power. I also like the direct style of you talking to the camera (I have Alpha Male Power and The Modern Relationship); it’s kind of like an ultimatum to get this stuff handled, to stop making excuses, and to get aligned with your masculinity.
I feel like I’m on the cusp of some huge realisation(s), and I’ve had so many already from watching the two aforementioned programs. Really am determined to post many success stories here in 2015.
My 2014 successes listed here:
1. In 2014, I slept with more women than any other year of my life. (also had more dates etc.,).
2. Had a toxic relationship end, and learned a massive, massive lesson on my own failings, my being complicit, and not having the strength to walk away. In short, I had not done enough work on myself. It has taught me what I need to do to improve.
3. Since watching the aforementioned programs, I have had a fundamental shift in how I see the world. The concepts in AMP are so powerful and once you hear them, you cannot unhear them! I know at a deep level that they are true. They idea of love towards women in all situations is a game changer and another idea from AMP that I cannot unlearn! It’s buried deep within me. And the quote by J.B. Jones at the start is very, very powerful. Sets up the entire course. And then end thought is also very powerful.
4. I’ve learned to cope much better with adversity and am much happier in myself. I have stopped being a victim and accepted complete responsibility for my life. This isn’t idle delusion – It’s a shift within me. Something deep that I understand. I am actually realising what you guys mean when you talk about deep truths and meaning. You can almost feel a tangible power in you.
5. Have finally started to believe what my best friend has always told me: “If only you could see yourself the way to world sees you.” [My self-image was not congruent with my otherwise outgoing and charming personality].
6. I have started to put my best qualities into my mind at all times. (refer to no. 5!)
7. Finally came to the realisation that it’s better to believe what is useful than what is necessarily true. This is a huge mindset shift for me. AMP helped immensely with this as well.
8. I just know that I improved so much as a man in 2014. I came from a terribly dark place – from the pit of a toxic relationship – to having a complete turnaround. I’m no longer bitter, or a victim. I’m completely responsible for my life. In 12 months I’ve overturned the destructive habits and patterns of a lifetime
9. I am mastering my mindsets about women and life, which has always been my greatest downfall. My self-image has improved and my overall respect in myself has increased dramatically. A lot of this is me being “present in my own rescue” and actually admitting when I can and should do better.
10. Starting to accept my Masculinity and not cower away from it.
11. I’ve stopped blaming people and being bitter about the past. I am responsible.
12. I’ve begun writing 750+ words every day since November and have already written 50,000 words. This process has really helped my understand myself and created a wonderful habit where I enjoy my daily ramblings and can reaffirm the positive mindsets taught by TMM (such as “V. by.D” and “A. Att”). If interested, check out 750words.com – no affiliation, just a fan. I support what has helped me and that’s why I am a vocal supporter of this website.
13. Started mindfulness meditation in 2014.
14. Began volunteering at a job that’s very close to my heart.
15. Decided on my personal values: Loyalty; Acceptance; Responsibility; Sincerity; Forgiveness; and – finally – Integrity (as a superordinate value to guarantee all the others). I hope to add “Courage” to this list in 2015.
16. I’m actually becoming a man, a real man.
Wow – it’s amazing when I actually reflected on that. I hadn’t even thought I’d made much progress until I actually thought about it. Jesus!
It’s been a transformative year – and it all came from hitting rock bottom. Brian Tracy is a great thinker and his idea that “every situation is a positive situation if viewed as a step for growth and self mastery” has also helped me immensely. I consider your advice as a modern evolution of Brian and his words. If he laid the foundation, you built the wall.
Dan, thank you so much for creating this website and for having a delivery style that works. It’s a perfect mixture of warm encouragement combined with a real call to arms. You also come from a place of integrity, masculinity and fundamental decency — something I admire. I cannot stand so-called PUA’s – do they actually like women? – and of course I’d never term anyone from TMM like that – life coaches would be a lot more appropriate.
2015 is going to be a great year for me. Will post once I have completed the course and I’m sure I’ll have a question or two to bounce off of you.
With gratitude for all your work,
That’s awesome man. I know that you are going to have some amazing success stories to tell this year and beyond. You get it and you are on the right path.
There are so many great things I could point out about your comment, but I will just say this: Guys if you are reading my replies here, stop for a moment and read John’s comment. That is a man who is on the path to an amazing life with women.
Good stuff John. I look forward to hearing about your success with women!
Funny enough I was updating my goals for 2015 on 1st January and improving my skills with dating and women is one for this year.
I would have to choose (undecided) on voting, if want to go for many women or just a girlfriend right now as I didn’t do anything regarding my skills or relationship status last year and due to many challenges then.
Preferably want my own place first but may have to bite the bullet and just go meeting women first but it is something I want get started this time.
Please keep the articles and videos coming as always.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
There is a big lesson to learn from what you’ve said though: Don’t waste your life thinking that you’re not ready or set up well enough to meet women. Many guys waste their life building up a career or working out in the gym to get ready to be good enough for women.
You are good enough now. Just having that belief in yourself automatically attracts women. If you don’t have the best apartment/house, don’t worry – you don’t have to be perfect to get laid or get a girlfriend. Keep building yourself up throughout life, but don’t sit on the sidelines in the meantime. You are good enough for many women right now.
Comments are closed.