Getting an ex-girlfriend back is definitely possible. How so?
Think about it this way…
Have you ever hated someone and then really liked them later on when they changed the way that they communicated or behaved around you? Of course, it happens to everyone. Additionally, has there ever been a time when you didn’t want to be with a particular woman, but you then changed your mind and really wanted to be with her?
Of course, it’s natural.
You can definitely get an ex girlfriend back because you can easily change the way she feels about you. Not only is it possible to do so, but it’s actually very COMMON. People get back together all the time. All you need to do is learn how to make her feel differently about you. When that happens, she will open herself back up to being with you. It’s just simple psychology and when you know how to do it, you will kick yourself for not learning this stuff earlier.
How did I learn this stuff?
Many Years Ago, the Love of My Life Dumped Me
Back when I got dumped, there was no experts online helping guys to get an ex back. I was on my own and I lost her.
I had ruined the relationship by becoming clingy, needy and generally not being enough of a man for her. After putting up with that for a long time, she eventually got sick of it. One morning, I got a phone call from her to tell me that she’d kissed a guy at a nightclub the night before and had now realized that she didn’t want to be with me anymore. The whole experience killed my confidence and self-esteem and made me avoid meeting new women for quite a long time.
Here’s what happened and how I eventually worked out my system for getting an ex back…
A Break Up is Not Permanent, if You Can Make Her Feel Differently About You
When I got dumped, I didn’t know that it was possible to get an ex back. I only had one friend at the time and he told me that all women are sl*ts who can be trusted. Not very helpful advice!
So, when I eventually became the dating and relationship guru that I am today, I was surprised to find out how easy it is to actually get an ex back. I’ve literally had more than 50 clients with an ex girlfriend, fiance or wife who HATED them…and they got her back. I’ve also had 100+ clients who had an ex who was already with a new guy, but they were able to pull at her heartstrings and make her feel more love, respect and attraction than she had ever felt for them…so, the woman leaves her current guy and gets back with the ex.
I just wish that this sort of help was available when I got dumped because not all break ups are meant to happen. My girlfriend and I shared something amazing, but I didn’t know what I needed to fix about myself to make her happy. That’s life though; at least now I am in a position to help other guys to get their ex back. It just would have been nice to have been able to get another chance with her, like my clients and customers are able to do with their woman.
Why Did You and Your Girlfriend Decide to Break Up?
Most breakups don’t happen out of the blue. There are usually many warning signs that a guy will either ignore, be too inexperienced to notice or think are unimportant because he hasn’t been as emotionally involved in the relationship as he needed to be. In other words, he attracted her into a relationship, won her over and then began to take her for granted. Either that or he will have become too needy, too protective or too much of a wuss around her.
However, mistakes like those are not more powerful than love. If you and your girlfriend ever shared love together, that love is not dead. It is simply in hibernation and it can be rekindled. How? First you need to discover the real reasons why she broke up with you. Most women don’t share the real, nitty gritty reasons why they are breaking up with a guy (e.g. that one time when you cried, that one time when you acted like a girl or how other guys are able to dominate you when talking in a group situation) because they don’t want to hurt his feelings.
If you feel like you know the real reasons why she has broken up with you, then, as long as you have improved those things a fair bit, you will ready to have a conversation with her to get her to understand how much you’ve changed. At that point, there is another conversation you need to have that will reignite her attraction for you, which I explain in Get Your Ex Back: Super System
The Do’s and Don’ts if You Have Already Broken Up
- Don’t plead, beg, whine or otherwise put yourself into a position where you are saying that you will do anything to please her. It will cause her to lose respect and attraction for you and feel like she wants to get further away from you. Women are mostly attracted to men who are mentally and emotionally strong, so showing emotional weakness like that turns a woman off.
- Don’t hound her with calls, letters and text messages. The more pressure you put on her, the more she will want to distance herself from you. You and her were individuals before you met each other, you were individuals while you were in a relationship (despite how close you both felt) and you are both individuals right now.
She is an individual and can do whatever she wants with her individual life, just like you can. If you make her feel as though she doesn’t have the freedom of choice as an individual human being, it will make her want to get further away from you.
- Don’t call her friends or family and ask for their help. Her friends and family will usually take her side and if they don’t, she will quickly convince them to. She will then feel resentment towards you.
- Do demonstrate that you are happy with or without her. Talk confidently, do fun things, catch up with friends, go out to party and enjoy yourself.
- Do display the charm and confidence that originally attracted her to you. Be positive, fun and happy to talk to, rather that serious or depressing.
- Do post photos on Facebook of you hanging out with other women and having a good time with friends. I’ve helped hundreds of guys get their ex back and for some guys, just by showing that they are happy without her (via Facebook, Instagram, etc), usually results in the ex-girlfriend contacting him to say hi. Then, he has an opening to demonstrate how much he has changed and arrange an in-person meet up by saying to her what I explain to say in my program, Get Your Ex Back: Super System.
- Do fix any insecurities that you have regarding women or any feelings of nervousness or feelings of intimidation around beautiful women.
Will You Get Her Back?
After helping hundreds of guys to successful get their ex back, I can say with confidence that you have a VERY HIGH chance of getting her back. The very least I can promise you is that she will agree to meet up with you in person. At the meet up, you will then be able to use my advanced attraction techniques and persuasive conversation techniques to get her to want to give the relationship another chance.
In fact, if you follow my advice completely and use the techniques I provide, then getting back together will become HER idea. She will feel as though she needs to be with you and that her life just doesn’t feel right with you and your love in it. From there, you will then be able to deepen the love, respect and attraction that she feels for you.
After that, there is no reason at all to break up because you’ve become one of the couples who have a relationship full of love, respect and mutual attraction.
5 Things That Every Guy Must Do When Getting an Ex Girlfriend, Fiancé or Wife Back