These days, getting a girlfriend is very easy if you’re a confident guy who knows how to talk to women, attract them and get phone numbers, move in for a first kiss, have sex on the first night or set up a date.
Women are much more open to starting a relationship by dating you for a while or by getting right into having sex right away. There are more ways to get a girlfriend than you probably realize. Here are 6 ways to get a girlfriend that have worked for me:
1. Announce it on Facebook: Post a status update that reads, “Announcement: I am bored of the single life now and am looking for a girlfriend. Do you know any quality women that you can set me up with?”
Some of your Facebook friends will joke around with you in their replies, but many will usually take it seriously and either tell their single girlfriends or suggest that you add certain women as a friend on Facebook and say hello.
2. Go to bars on weekends: Popular bars always have loads of single women standing around waiting to meet a guy like you. If you don’t talk to these women, you won’t have a chance to make one of them your girlfriend.
My favorite conversation starter to use in a bar environment is, “Hey, I thought I’d come over and be social…I’m Dan, what’s your name?” It starts things off in an easy-going way and helps the woman relax and open up to you.
3. Ask your friends to set you up: One of the best ways to get a girlfriend is to ask your friends if they know anyone they can set you up with. If your immediate friends don’t know, ask them to ask people that they know.
Most women love to help with setting up a couple, so when word reaches the women in your social network, things tend to move forward quickly. If you currently don’t have many friends, then start meeting new friends and then ask them.
4. Go speed dating: Speed dating is one of the quickest ways to get a girlfriend, because you only have to talk to single women, who are actively looking for a boyfriend rather than meeting women who are already taken or not looking to have sex or start a relationship at that time.
5. Participate in local social events: Almost any size town has some type of social event that you can participate in. Simply introduce yourself like this, “Hey, my name’s ________ …it’s my first time at one of these events…how about you?”
6. Increase your standards:
Guys who are ready to accept almost any type of woman usually get nothing. Do you often see attractive women who you’d love to meet, but you avoid approaching them because you think they are too pretty for you?
Fact: There is no such thing as a woman who is to pretty for you. Remember: Most beautiful women that you see have ordinary, average looking boyfriends. Why? 99% guys are average looking. It is the women who are the pretty creatures of the human species. Women hook up with fat, ugly, bald, short and skinny guys with no muscles.
Getting a girlfriend is not about being good looking, it is about being confident. Raise your standards, believe in yourself and get the types of women you really deserve. You’ll find that when you increase your standards and only go for beautiful women, women will notice subtle changes in your body language, behavior and words and begin to offer themselves to you more easily.
Why Learn From Me?
My name is Dan Bacon and if you want to learn more ways to get a girlfriend, don’t click out of this site. I really do want to help you get a girlfriend right now and I guarantee that if you use my advice, you will get a girlfriend.
Alternatively, I can also show you how to start dating and having sex with multiple women at once. You really can do this.
You’re not a special case who can’t be fixed. If you’re looking for reassurance that you not having a girlfriend right now is not your fault, I can offer you that with ease because I’ve been there too…unlucky in love and feeling completely hopeless about my situation with women…thinking “Is there something wrong with me? Is there some reason why I can’t get a girlfriend?”
Listen to the audio clip below to learn what happened to me and how I turned my life around.
Whatever you do, don’t sit around doing nothing and hoping to get lucky with women. If you have issues with women (e.g. a lack of confidence, you run out of things to say, feel nervous or intimidated), then you need to fix that or else you’ll just end up becoming insecure or clingy in your next relationship.
If you want to be truly successful with women, you have to focus on becoming a stronger and more complete man that you already are right now.
It’s not about changing who you are, but becoming even more of who you really are instead of hiding your true personality away out of a fear of rejection, a fear of failure, shyness or a lack of confidence.